UPDATE: Attention, please! After much deliberation over our fabulous Champion of Chic entries, the winner of our Style Gallery contest is…
the spectacularly sporty Bridget! This was Bridget’s first Style Gallery submission, so let’s all welcome her to the ModCloth community and applaud her winning look:
Thanks a million to everyone who entered! We’re thrilled to have such an awesomely engaged community. Congrats to our winner, and to all of our readers, stay tuned. There are always more fun contests right around the corner!
Light the torch, polish the medals, and cue the fanfare…this Style Gallery Contest is going for the gold!
That’s right, gals and guys. The 2016 Rio Games are right around the corner, and we’re ready to gear up for the games with a contest that’s a real winner.
For our latest photo challenge, we’re asking you, our community, to share your sporty side. Whether it’s yoga in the park, a kickboxing class, or even a Pokemon Go crawl, we’re yearning to see you in action in your favorite recreational activities and outings. Share outfit photos featuring your preferred activewear — think leggings, tennies, sweatshirts, or anything else that gets you movin’!
Upload your photo to the Style Gallery during the contest timeframe. Once the contest has ended, we’ll pick one winner: the triumphant champ will nab a $100 gift certificate. Victory is sweet!
Pumped? Before you grab your camera, read over these very important deets:
- To enter, upload your creative photo to the Style Gallery.
- Contest begins at 1 p.m. ET on 8/1 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 8/7.
- You may submit as many unique outfit photos as you’d like!
- Your image may include no more than three people.
- Sorry, but this contest is not open to international customers.
- One winner will be announced at 1 p.m. ET on 8/8 via an email and as an update to this blog post.
- After the entry deadline, the ModCloth Community Team will select one (1) winning entry using the following criteria as applied to the fashion styling shown in the photo:
- Consistency with the ModCloth brand and aesthetic (40%)
- Inspired by the theme of athleisure wear (30%)
- Creativity of the styling (30%)
- Please see our full official rules here.
Already planning your sporty snapshots? Then, let the games begin!