The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
[Clockwise from the top left : The Loop shown using the The Mascara Scarf, The Hooded Cape shown using the The Los Ramblas Scarf , The Double Wrap and the Shawl]
ModCloth recently introduced the Mascara and The Las Ramblas circle scarves to our accessories collection and they have been a big hit in the ModCloth office and with ModCloth fans alike! I received my first Las Ramblas Scarf as a gift from the vendor on a recent buying trip, and it was love at first drape! Perfect for any fashion forward gal, and in my opinion essential for any traveler, my circle scarf has come to be my travel security blanket. Being an avid fan of the the circle scarf, I thought I’d share with you my top 7 ways to wear this versatile piece!
1. The Loop. This one is pretty self explanatory.
2. The Hooded Cape. Perfect protection from an unexpected rain storm or paparazzi! This look is also great for bad hair days or “bed head” after those long overnight flights.
3. The Double Wrap. This look gives your circle scarf more of a traditional scarf-feel and is great for cold weather and layered under coats.
4. The Shawl. Great for unexpected chilly weather or covering your spaghetti straps when meeting your boyfriends uber-conservative grandmother!
Read on for three more great ways to wear ModCloth’s circle scarves!
From top to bottom: The Shrug, The Sash, and The Travel Companion
5. The Shrug. Another look that’s good for chilly nights.
6. The Sash. Add a little military inspiration to any outfit with this style. A pin or broach at the near the top of the sash always adds extra charm to this look.
7. The Travel Companion. A more avant garde use for the circle scarf . This look is perfect for chilly waiting areas, train cars or plane seats. Using the scarf as a blanket has helped to keep me warm and comfortable on many trips!
What about the over the head scarf where you double it up? You know.. put it around your neck and then double it up around your whole head .. kind of babushka style.. does that make sense?
Here I googled it! LOL http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.81476439.jpg
What a great post! Looks like I’ll be adding the Mascara scarf to my next order. 🙂
Sorry, but for #4, did you mean “shawl?” PS: I love all of these ways, I love how versatile a circle scarf can be!
I generally love scarves and wear them quite frequently, but I have been on the fence about the circle scarf. This post has been very helpful to me in conceptualizing the multi-functionality of the piece. Well done!
Thanks for pointing that out! It was a typo on our part!
I just ordered a Mascara scarf for myself!
[…] Busker Jumpsuit, then adding someÂ ‘calore’Â for her neck with the Mascara Scarf (which could also be worn like a shrug over the shoulders!). She kept a sweet beat by stomping the sidewalk with her Ice Cream Twist Wedges and kept the […]
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.