It’s Our Last Hurrah Sale!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytVc9z3iEjw]

Hooray! Huzzah! It’s Our Last Hurrah Sale! Go ahead, get 70% off tons of sweet items. Here’s a preview of what you’ll find…

dividers-triangles-multi-01

dividers-triangles-multi-01

dividers-triangles-multi-01

Loving what you saw? Find more sale items in our Last Hurrah Sale section!

About ModCloth

Easy Makeup for Going Out: Featuring Anna Sui Beauty
October 22, 2018
Haunt Now, Haute Later: Three Scary-Stylish Outfits
October 11, 2018

6 Comments

1. Katelyn 08/19/2013 at 3:26 pm #

OMG you guys I’m dying. Your website broke!! Too many excited people like me trying to buy from the sale! I was just starting to put stuff in my cart and I’m being told that modcloth.com is now an “invalid url”. Unless it’s just me…

• Jenn (ModCloth) 08/19/2013 at 3:52 pm #

Oh no! We’re sorry about that, Katelyn! I just asked our tech team, and they recommend clearing your cache or clearing your browser. If you’re still running into issues, though, feel free to talk to us on the phone at (888) 495-9699 or by messaging us. Hope that helps, and apologies again!

• Katelyn 08/19/2013 at 8:19 pm #

Ah yes!! I tried another browser and it was working perfectly. I was still able to snatch up some stuff, thanks for your response!

• Krystal Stevenson 08/22/2013 at 5:28 am #

I have tried two browsers and still no luck. had to use my phone to order – not something i like to do. 🙁

2. veda 08/19/2013 at 5:10 pm #

yay thank you mod cloth !! i love it when you have a big sale (o: usually places that are more on the pricey side don’t have sales this big , so it is nice that you do (: thanks !!!!!!

3. Bree 08/21/2013 at 9:10 am #

Golly! I just bought one of the last five A Bright for sore eyes dress! I hope it will fit, because I can’t return it. I will die if it doesn’t fit.