This Week, ModCloth Has Four New BFFS!

The results are in!  This Week, ModCloth’s New BFFs from MySpace are Blair and Isabella. Our New BFFs from Facebook are Elizabeth Gaworski and Rebekah Harris.

Congratulations to the four winners! They have received a $50 ModCloth gift certificate,  just for being our friend.

Want a chance to win? Friend Us on MySpace or Fan Us on Facebook! And don’t forget to check the blog each Monday to see that week’s winning BFFs.

Good Luck!

Easy Makeup for Going Out: Featuring Anna Sui Beauty
October 22, 2018
Haunt Now, Haute Later: Three Scary-Stylish Outfits
October 11, 2018

8 Comments

1. Amber 12/08/2008 at 7:54 pm #

Aweseom Ill have to befriend Modcloth.com!

2. morgan 12/08/2008 at 8:26 pm #

hey! this is my favorite website! your guys have fabulous clothes.

3. Fatosh Kaan 12/09/2008 at 3:50 am #

I love you guys!

4. Keeley 12/10/2008 at 2:30 am #

You guys have so many things that I like, unfortunatly most of the things I really wanted were sold out….Your still a beautiful webset.

5. Katie 12/10/2008 at 9:21 pm #

Beautiful clothing !

6. Christina 12/11/2008 at 1:55 pm #

Okay, this is why I have absolutely fallen in love with this site/store in less than an hour: Just about everything, especially the clothes and accessories, are tre me! I love this style, but could never figure out if had a name, or if it was just me. Now I know. Not only are there others with my perfect taste ;), but there is a enough demand that a very unique and kick hiney website store was made (marketing major). Yay us!!!

Oh, and the fact you have a Pug in your layout has made you a permanent part of my shopping experience!!! I have two by the way, and no I am not brown nosing. I mean, I could be, but I think this site speaks for itself.

7. Lauren 12/11/2008 at 11:35 pm #

The only place I ever shop is vintage or thrift. Love it!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks