Hitting the trails in platform pumps will never be a good idea, but exploring the great outdoors doesn’t have to preclude prettiness, promise! As a girl with a concurrent love of fashion and nature, I’ve learned that grubby get-ups aren’t a necessity for day hikes. There are easy ways to adorable-ify your outfit, and here are a few ideas:
1. Pretty pack — Snacks, water, and a light layer or two are a must for hikes, and a pretty pack like the Backpack in the Day is the perfect nest for these necessities.
2. Little lunch bag — A little insulation goes a long way in making your picnic lunch tasty. Lightweight and lovely looking, packs like the Graphic Diner Lunch Bag will keep your veggies so fresh and so green, green.
3. Cool camera — For all those sightings of superb scenery and silly friends, a camera like these old school Lomos will come in handy.
4. Sassy sunglasses — X-ing out UV rays is key, and a pair of snappy sunnies will do the trick…and do so stylishly!
5. Heat-ready hat — Keeping the sun off your crown is important for avoiding sun poisoning during these hot summer months. Count on the Weaving Town Fedora to keep you cool – and lookin’ snappy in those photos you take with your Diana Mini!
What do you like to take on a hike?