Getting your work wardrobe ready for fall shouldn’t be a job in and of itself. A few key pieces will give you mucho mix-and-match potential and an array of chic and unique work-friendly ensembles. For this fall, we’ve assembled a collection around a combo of versatile basics and stylish statement pieces. Consider this capsule wardrobe your strategy for a business-savvy (with a strong emphasis on “savvy”) season:
Pictured: Mentor of the Universe Pants, Expert in Your Zeal Top, Brighten Up Circle Scarf, Oh Say Can Museum Dress, Every Opportunity Pants, Up and Coming Editor Skirt, Polished Presenter Dress, Vanilla Milk Top, Fine and Sandy Blazer, Transformative Traipse Flats, Podcast Co-host Top, Sing Sanguine Sung Cardigan, High and Low Top in Retro Tech, Fine and Sandy Blazer, Gigs Galore Bootie, Can’t Hide This Feeling Heel, Breathtaking Tigerlilies Skirt, Broadcast Coordinator Dress, East Coast Tour Trench Coat, Dotted Dynamo Cardigan, Everyday Allure Bag
- Tops: You’ll need a basic blouse or two, a few colorful cardigans, and at least one fun statement print.
- Bottoms: Try unique, wide-leg styles for anything-but-basic black trousers and twills. A neutral skirt will go with anything, and a fitted patterned skirt will add a little oomph.
- Dresses: A classic shirtdress, a pretty patterned dress, and a dress that can go from day to night with ease.
- Shoes: Flats, booties, and heels will get you far this fall. Have a little fun with the heels so they can act as unexpected accents to your overall look.
- Outerwear: Blazers and trenches may seem like obvious choices, but go for ones with a little extra
- Extras: A few smart accessories will carry you through the season.
Pencil these in on your itinerary for a full week’s worth of outstanding office-friendly outfitting. See how we style some of them Monday through Friday:
Hate Mondays? Dump the grump & brighten up your disposition with a colorful ensemble that gets the job done.
Keep that vibrant vibe going strong into day 2 with a combo of colors and neutrals that work and play well together.
A polished and professional look is oh-so-easy to achieve with the right set of separates.
Got a happy hour pencilled in? Go for a look that works like a charm both on and off the clock.
Woo-hoo — you’ve made it to Friday! You’ve totally earned a casual day, so go for a relaxed look with a few basics to build from.
+And there you have it — a full week of winning work looks, plus plenty more mix & match potential!