The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Now that summer’s sunny rays have finally percolated into Pittsburgh, I’m revved up about ditching the four wheels of my car for the two wheels of my bike. Riding around in dresses is doable, though difficult, so I’m opting for a jumper! The Poconos Jumper is the best thing on this side of the road for looking pretty and pedaling around; thanks to its shorts bottom, I’ll never have to worry about big gusts of wind indecently blowing around my skirt.
I paired this piece with The Hanne Safari Tank because I love its pachyderm print, and completed the look with the closed-toe Buckle Down Flat to protect my tootsies, the Bowled Over Bag for toting around my necessities, and the Don’t Leaf Without Us Earrings and two Sleater-Skinny Bracelets for a splash of style. And, voilÃ ! I’ve got an outfit that’s geared up for chic, casual cycling!
Do you have any tips for biking around in style?
bikes, ModEmployees, outfit inspiration
Cute!!! Hannah, I love this as a biking style. It’s perfect for the summer!
i like the pink accent on your tires 🙂
check out my blog because I just did a bike post. There is nothing like a great vintage dress, and cruiser!
sleeveless for cycling is the way to go. You’ve inspired me to cycle to work tomorrow.
Plus I like the elephants
I completely agree about the pink. I want a bike just like that – and an outfit as cute as yours.
I love those elephants!
@ Shelby Petersen – Read your blog. You do look Sound of Music-esque, but more so just adorable. 🙂
@ Joyce cee – Glad you were inspired. Enjoy your bike ride!
The color of the Safari tee doesn’t look as pink in this picture as it does on the product page…
I bike everywhere(infact I dont even own a car) and I love this outfit. A few good tips for biking are
1. Always bring a pair of extra socks just in case, blisters SUCK.
2. Do all your accessorizing on the top half of yor body. anything from long pants to anklets will get caught in your chain
3. Bring a sweatshirt. When your biking down a hill super fast it can get cold.
I love riding bikes. I had an awesome pink beach cruiser….but it was stolen outside my work one night. 🙁 But when I would bike I found a few outfit pieces that were perfect and stylish.
1. If it’s hot (and it is here in SoCal), where loose billow-y shirts. They are cute and always comfortable. And they go along with the beach cruiser bike cute like an accessory.
2. If you’re short like me, comfortable wedges are surprisingly easy for biking (so long as you aren’t going up and down hills).
3. No dangling earrings. If the are too heavy the wind pulls on them, and mine would fall off.
i love whimsical, light skirts to bike with, like a sail flapping around my pumping legs, and fluorescent biking shorts underneath just in case my sail flies too high!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.