The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Life’s been pretty sweet to me lately (as it should be in summer!), so narrowing my shout-outs down to five things was a bit of challenge this month. Check them out, and feel free to chime in with your own points of excitement, too.
1. I’m loving the warm, sunny yellow hues from this 2014 Moschino Cheap & Chic collection. I think yellow will be huge this upcoming spring!
2. Later this summer, I’m throwing a baby shower for a friend. I’ve been researching tons of party dÃ©cor ideas for inspiration including these DIY pom-pom balloons – so simple and charming.
3. I’ve been obsessing over these Rachel Antonoff for Bass Flats since I saw them at NYFW in September. They’ve got that cute ’50s vibe that I love, and the names on the shoes are actually those of Rachel’s best friends. How cool is that?
4. Love our app, but miss sharing your looks? As of this week, you can now browse Style Gallery and upload outfit photos straight from your phone or tablet just like on your desktop. Peek my collection of outfit photos, here!
5. Lastly, one of my absolute favorite things to do is aimlessly walk around a new place and take photos of whatever catches my eye. That snap of a red car from my trip to Cuba back in April still takes my breath away.
What’s been taking yours?
Rachel Antonoff, Susan Gregg Koger
I love those shoes! The only thing taking my breath away this summer is the heat. It’s HOT!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.