Greet the holidays with a White Russian — one classic cocktail every gal and guy should know how to make! Perfectly suited for sipping at holiday soirees, this is one libation worthy of celebration.
Wanna amp up the festiveness? We gotcha covered with one tiny twist: a crushed peppermint candy rim!
What You Need:
1 oz. Kahlúa
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. heavy cream
Peppermint candies for garnish (optional)
1. If you’re giving it a festive twist like we did, start by crushing the peppermint candies in a plastic bag.
2. Rim your glass with heavy cream (it offers better sticking power than water!), then roll through the crushed candy.
3. Fill the glass with ice, and pour in the Kahlúa, then vodka.
4. Finish by floating the heavy cream on top.
5. Give it a stir to combine all the ingredients, and enjoy this sweet seasonal treat!
+What’s your favorite holiday cocktail?