The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Fancy decor that celebrates the bounty of fall in an autumnal palette? Or are you the type that’s more into graphic black and white with a Halloween-tastic touch? Either way, we have an on-so-simple fall wreath DIY for you!
Check out the crazy-easy steps below, then get your fall wreath DIY on…
What You Need:
One foam wreath form
3 yards of red burlap ribbon
4-5 sprigs of faux fall leaves
1 faux pumpkin sprig
1. Secure the burlap ribbon by inserting several floral pins through it into the foam wreath form.
2. Wrap the burlap ribbon all the way around the wreath form, being careful to overlap sections so that none of the foam shows through. Secure the end with more floral pins.
3. Arrange a flourish of festive fall finery! Secure your sprigs using floral pins inserted directly into the foam wreath form. Trim your sprigs if necessary, and finish by poking the wire sprig attached to your pumpkin right into the foam. And you’re done!
Foam wreath form (be sure to get a white one, not a green one)
Roll of white gauze
Roll of black burlap ribbon
Black rubber bat (or other Halloween creature of your choosing)
Glue (hot or craft glue)
1.Wrap the white gauze all the way around the white foam wreath form, securing at the beginning and end with floral pins.
2. Once your white gauze is on, begin the black burlap ribbon at a horizontal angle, secure it with floral pins on the back side of the wreath.
3. Wrap the black burlap ribbon all the way around on a diagonal to create black stripes, and finish by gluing the bat embellishment on the front. Finito!
+Will you try this DIY? Share how yours turned out below!
These are beautiful!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.