The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
You’ve made your list and you’re checkin’ it twice, but boy, does that list look long! Lucky for you, we’ve asked an oodle of experts to curate themed gift collections, so you can shop, give, and get back to enjoying Q.T. with your number ones!
For our first of five posts, Chronicle Books’ Senior Editor Kate Woodrow chose prezzies she’d give to fellow creatives (read DIY-doers, blogging buffs, and writing wizards alike). Check out her choices below, or browse our Clever Crafters shop to inspire your own careful curation of gifts!
1. Sharp Image Pencil Sharpener – “You don’t know you need a new pencil sharpener until you see one that’s shaped like a vintage TLR camera. I know a few photography-obsessed folks who would proudly display this analog awesomeness on their desks.”
2. Blog Inc. – “I know so many creative people who want to start a blog but need a little nudge. Hopefully this definitive book, along with an encouraging note, will inspire them to finally make it happen.”
3. Pitter Pattern Necklace – “Any seamstress would squeal over the fact that the teeny tiny scissors on this necklace actually open and close.”
4. All-Occasion Notecard Set – “The more you send, the more you receive, so I would gladly gift this notecard set to one of my snail mail-loving pen pals to add to their stationery stash.”
5. 712 More Things to Draw – “I love giving gifts that fuel creativity. This sketchbook has tons of offbeat, clever drawing prompts that would provoke anyone’s imagination.”
6. Seize the Dress Sewing Pattern – “I would gift this sewing pattern along with a stash of colorful vintage fabric. Who knows, maybe I’ll get a one-of-a-kind dress in return!”
arts and life, gift ideas
Looking for some unique gifts for the holidays? Check out my online store at http://www.vintagepod.com!
Thanks for this list, It’s super useful. So many prezzies to buy!
Glad you liked it Shelly! Let us know if you end up gifting any to loved ones. We love hearing holiday stories!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.