The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Can you believe that the 4th of July is this Friday? Before we start counting down the days to the holiday of summer, we’re taking a look back at a few of our fave June posts. Check out our top ten list below, and let us know what you learned this past month!
1. We celebrated National Adopt-A-Cat Month with everything from ModCat profiles to adoption tips.
2. Our Model of the Month, Laura, inspired us all with her love of surfing and extreme sports.
3. New trends don’t have to be daunting. We shared our tips for styling three of the trickiest: Rompers, Birkenstocks, and lingerie.
4. The perfect travel ensemble doesn’t have to be complicated, these three destination-inspired outfits look fab while keeping you comfortable.
5. These two DIYs are perfect for Father’s Day and beyond.
6. Thinking of growing out your pixie cut? We got the deets from XOVain.
7. Looking for a new band to obsess over? We’re crushing on Sasquatch faves La Luz and fellow Seattleites, Tacocat.
8. We celebrated our 1-Year Plus Anniversary with some very exciting content: Blogger Jes Baker shared her inspiring thoughts on the Plus industry, ModEmployee Katie told her personal story, and our infographic informed and inspired.
9. Want to train lions for a living? Kat Clough, Senior Keeper at Tiger Creek Wildlife Refuge, gave us the low down on what it takes to hang with the big cats.
10. Ready to rock your Independence Day? Check out our tips for wearing red, white, and blue, see how our ModStylists are wearing gingham, and whip up some delish frozen treats.
what we learned
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.