The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
‘Firework’ it in the kitchen and impress your buds by whipping up this red, white, and blue cheesecake for your Fourth of July festivities. I opted for a pre-made pie crust to cut prep time, but feel free to craft your own if you want to claim some baking bragging rights; although, this cheesecake recipe doesn’t require an oven at all. Just throw it together and let it chill, so you can, too!
Marbleized, No-Bake Cheesecake
Recipe inspired by this Rainbow Cheesecake. Serves 8.
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Food coloring, red and blue
1. Beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl until smooth.
2. Slowly add sugar and vanilla extract. Beat mixture until well blended.
3. In separate, chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
4. Slowly beat whipped cream into original cream cheese mixture.
5. Distribute mixture into 3 separate bowls for coloring. Dye one part blue, one red, and leave the third its original color.
6. Spoon red mixture into bottom of graham cracker crust. Follow with a layer of white mixture, and lastly, blue, spreading each evenly atop the other.
7. Swirl toothpick in figure-eight shapes throughout cream cheese mixture for marbleized look (skip step if you’d like a clean, layered look).
8. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving. Top with raspberries as desired.
This delicious declaration of your dessert-making skills is sure to wow. What goodies will you be devouring this weekend?
baking, dessert recipes, food and drink, fourth of july, kitchen
I tried this cake and I can attest to its yummy factor.
I made something like this, except I used blueberry and raspberry preserves instead of food coloring.
Just went to the grocery store to get the fixins! I can’t wait to try this tomorrow and my cheesecake loving boyfriend is even more anxious!
I made this cake just as the recipe reads and it was not good. It was basically cream cheese in a pie crust. Seriously thinking about buying some bagels so all the uneaten “cheesecake” doesn’t go to waste.
I tried the recipe that inspired this (the Rainbow Cheesecake) and it was great. I do suggest, for either recipe, gel colors. They will give you a truer, richer red, and every other color really.
ummm this looks beyond delish. can i have a piece?
I made this yesterday for a 4th of July shindig. It was tasty and it was allergen-free! My mom is allergic to eggs, but she loves cheesecake; so, this was a great alternative!
My mom makes something similar. Instead of sugar, vanilla, and whipped cream use a can of sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice(to taste). Just beat the cream cheese, and mix in condensed milk and lemon juice till its as sweet and/or tart as you like, pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate until firm. We usually top with a favorite pie filling, but marbling and topping with red/blue fruit sound delish! I prefer this to cheesecake any day!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.