Creepy creatures, ghost stories, forgotten Halloween party preparations… ’tis the season for all things frightening. While we can’t guarantee you total comfort from things that go bump in the night (or, perhaps with the right loungewear, we can), we do promise party-hosting peace of mind with this ultra-easy, crowd-pleasing cocktail recipe.
Bust out the bottles, gals, because there’s a shindig to throw, costumes to debut, and as you can see from the title of this post, festive puns to employ.
The, “Oh Hex, That’s Tonight?” Punch
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bottle of dark, dry red wine
- 2 cups of dark fruit juice (I prefer pomegranate, but feel free to go sweeter!)
- 1/3 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 1/4 cup blackberries (save some for garnish)
- Orange twists and optional orange slices for those that prefer a citrus zing
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher
- Chill for 1-2 hours. Use this time to get the decorations up!
- Adorn glasses with blackberry skewers and orange twists when ready to serve
That’s it! It almost seems like black magic, but yes, you can have libations whipped up faster than you can say, “Wait, I’m hosting?”