The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
You read that title right — this is a cake batter martini. Yes, the sweet rainbow mix you loved to lick off the spoon as a kid is all grown up in this indulgent, dessert-worthy cocktail. Perfect for a birthday celebration, or just any ol’ evening you’re in need of a sippable special treat!
What You’ll Need:
2 oz cake-flavored vodka
2 oz clear creme de cacao
2 oz amaretto
2 oz Godiva white chocolate liqueur
2 oz heavy whipping cream
Multicolored nonpareil sprinkles
1. Pour a splash of heavy cream on a flat dish and a handful or two of nonpareil sprinkles in a bowl.
2. Spin the rim of your glass through the heavy cream, then through the nonpareil sprinkles.
3. Add a few pinches of sprinkles to the bottom of the glass (this creates the little splash of color at the base of the drink!).
4. Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, and shake to combine.
5. Pour into a martini glass, garnish with another pinch or two of sprinkles on top, and enjoy!
+What’s your favorite sweet treat cocktail?
This looks amazing. Unfortunately I don’t think cake flavoured vodka exists anywhere outside of the USA…not in Australia at least ?
I’d suggest trying it with vanilla vodka if you can’t find cake — and maybe even mixing in a bit of cake mix, which I’ve seen in other recipes! 🙂
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.