You read that title right — this is a cake batter martini. Yes, the sweet rainbow mix you loved to lick off the spoon as a kid is all grown up in this indulgent, dessert-worthy cocktail. Perfect for a birthday celebration, or just any ol’ evening you’re in need of a sippable special treat!
Cake Batter Martini
What You’ll Need:
2 oz cake-flavored vodka
2 oz clear creme de cacao
2 oz amaretto
2 oz Godiva white chocolate liqueur
2 oz heavy whipping cream
Multicolored nonpareil sprinkles
1. Pour a splash of heavy cream on a flat dish and a handful or two of nonpareil sprinkles in a bowl.
2. Spin the rim of your glass through the heavy cream, then through the nonpareil sprinkles.
3. Add a few pinches of sprinkles to the bottom of the glass (this creates the little splash of color at the base of the drink!).
4. Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, and shake to combine.
5. Pour into a martini glass, garnish with another pinch or two of sprinkles on top, and enjoy!
+What’s your favorite sweet treat cocktail?