The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Polamaloop Dress, V is for Vixen Tights, Bizarre Love Triangle Heels, What the Brooch?, Fashion Fractal Hat)
Who needs a jersey when you can be just as ready as the next fan with a team-inspired outfit! I have my colors on, based around the appropriately named Polamaloop Dress, all in addition to maintaining a ladylike composure by letting my pin do the talking!
I originally searched out this recipe when the Steelers made it to the Super Bowl in 2007. I wanted to show up to the house party I was attending with an easy and delicious treat – that’s when I stumbled across this adorable treat that combined everything I was looking for: chocolate, peanut butter, Cocoa Rice Krispies, and fun!
Want to impress your friends with this simple, easy-to-make snack? Read on to get the game plan!
Cocoa Krispies Foodballs
Makes about 40 foodballs
STARTING LINEUP: Gather Ingredients
1st QUARTER: Directions
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove form heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
2. Add Cocoa Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
2nd QUARTER: Preparation
3. Cool Slightly. Using buttered hands (so fun!) shape mixture into 3-inch (or smaller) footballs.
4. I recommend shaping them with one side flat, so they can rest on a dish without rolling around, unless you plan on tossing them all in a bowl for serving.
5. After structuring them into their shape, easily place them on wax paper or some other surface they won’t easily stick together when cooling.
3rd QUARTER: Laces Out!
6. With your footballs in formation, decoration is simple. As you can see in the photos, decorate one line on each end, a line down the center followed by intersecting “laces”. I found it worked best to try and squeeze on 4-5 laces on each treat.
4th QUARTER: Dig in!
These are best served the day of making. They were still good a few days after stored in a container, but they do harden the longer they sit out. I thought it would be cute when serving to put them on green paper, so it looked as if they were on a football field (nerdy, I know but I couldn’t resist)!
What do you think of my food and fashion pairing? Do you consider this recipe a ‘touchdown’?
ooo, lady, if you wore that ensemble out in pittsburgh on football sunday, you’d be the toast of the town!
and i am so glad to now have the recipe for those peanut buttery balls of deliciousness.
I love the outfit! The pin adds a touch of my team is $#@*ing better than yours!
Wonderful outfit! Just wonderful! The pin looks just as brilliant as I envisioned it!
That’s funny, I totally thought of the Steelers when that dress was posted, you look adorable.
Adorable! Go Steelers! 🙂
while i absolutely hate the stealers, i love the dress and pin combo! XD
Too cute!!! I need it in white and blue for next season!!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.