The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Photo: Hajime Nakano
It’s a lovely summer day; the sun is twinkling through the tree branches, the birds are singing arias, and the clouds are as a fluffy as meringues in the forget-me-not sky. It’s the perfect day for packing some food and heading to the park for a picnic with your pals. Need an idea of what to bring?
10. Cheese and Crackers. So easy to take along and tastes so ‘muenster-ously’ good!
9. Carmelized Onion Tart. Delicious enough to make you cry, and easy to eat.
8. Macaroni Salad. It’s a classic. Try a variation like this one to show that you’re using your noodle when picking out a recipe.
7. Beet Salad. If you took this to a picnic cook-off, everyone would root for your recipe.
6. Sandwiches. Try a recipe like the Caponata Picnic Sandwiches to create an earl-worthy edible.
5. Lemon Squares. So good, you’ll want to pucker up to them.
4. Prosciutto Wrapped Melon. Fresh and fun, this salty and sweet creation is super for summer.
3. Shish Kebabs. From the traditional meat and veggies, to fruit and marshmallows, skewer whatever stikes your fancy when you’re stuck on what to bring.
2. Dolmas. More commonly known as “stuffed grape leaves,” this finger food is so ‘rice’ and tasty, it’ll be gobbled up in seconds!
1. Watermelon. Simple to prepare, always a hit, and its seeds grow lovely trees in your stomach.
What do you put in your wicker basket? And don’t forget to check back on Friday for our ModCooks for Avocado Mangoritas!
haha, I used to be so scared of eating the watermelon seeds for that very reason!
mmmmm this makes me hungry!!!
yummi, Im loving the list.
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.