The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Summer’s winding down, evenings are cooling off, and you need a cocktail that’ll help you savor the last moments of the season. That cocktail is the Watermelon Cilantro Jalapeño Fizz! All at once sweet, refreshing, and just a li’l spicy, this drink has everything you could ever want in a drink.
What You’ll Need:
6-8 sprigs cilantro
1/2 of a small watermelon
1 lime (juiced)
1 oz gin
1 oz vodka
small bundle fresh mint
1 egg white
1-2 oz club soda
1. Cut 1/2 a small watermelon into cubes, and deseed the jalapeño and cut into slivers (leaving a few seeds if you like a little more heat).
2. Next, add the cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, watermelon, and mint to a blender.
3. Combine and strain juice puree until foamless.
4. Add strained juice, ice, gin, vodka, and egg white into a cocktail shaker and shake it (like a polaroid picture, if you will).
5. Pour mixture over ice in your fave glass, leaving a little less than a quarter of the glass empty.
6. Finally, add club soda to create some fizzy fun, garnish with mint, and enjoy!
+Will you be trying this delightful libation? What’s your end-of-summer go-to drink?
cocktail recipes, drink recipe, Party
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.