Summer’s winding down, evenings are cooling off, and you need a cocktail that’ll help you savor the last moments of the season. That cocktail is the Watermelon Cilantro Jalapeño Fizz! All at once sweet, refreshing, and just a li’l spicy, this drink has everything you could ever want in a drink.
Watermelon Cilantro Jalapeño Fizz
What You’ll Need:
6-8 sprigs cilantro
1/2 of a small watermelon
1 lime (juiced)
1 oz gin
1 oz vodka
small bundle fresh mint
1 egg white
1-2 oz club soda
1. Cut 1/2 a small watermelon into cubes, and deseed the jalapeño and cut into slivers (leaving a few seeds if you like a little more heat).
2. Next, add the cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, watermelon, and mint to a blender.
3. Combine and strain juice puree until foamless.
4. Add strained juice, ice, gin, vodka, and egg white into a cocktail shaker and shake it (like a polaroid picture, if you will).
5. Pour mixture over ice in your fave glass, leaving a little less than a quarter of the glass empty.
6. Finally, add club soda to create some fizzy fun, garnish with mint, and enjoy!
+Will you be trying this delightful libation? What’s your end-of-summer go-to drink?