The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Looking to take your barbecue fare to the next level? In need of an encouraging adage to embolden your picnic picks? To this, we say: Aahhh. Push it. Push it ‘GRILL’ good — with these caramelized grilled peaches!
Pictured: Furthermore the Merrier Plate Set and Barbecue Crusader Portable Grill
Commandeering our handy Barbecue Crusader Portable Grill, we blazed a trail towards inventive (and exquisite) summertime fare, and boy, was our victorious arrival sweet.
Off we go!
What You’ll Need:
3-6 ripe peaches (or nectarines — whichever you prefer!)
1/4 cup brown sugar
Melted butter or butter substitute
Vanilla ice cream
Six Quick Steps to Success:
1. Heat grill.
2. Cut peaches in half and cleanly remove pit, creating a makeshift bowl.
3. Brush the insides of your peach halves with a thin layer of melted butter. Top with a sprinkling of brown sugar to create a caramelized coating once grilled.
4. Place those beauties face-down on the grill! Depending on how hot your grill is, cooking time may range from 1-2 minutes. (We waited until those gorgeous charred lines appeared. Swoon!)
5. Once semi-cooled, scoop vanilla ice cream into each grilled peach.
6. Top your confection with caramel sauce and raspberries, and BOOM. You’re there!
Pictured: Furthermore the Merrier Plate Set
+What’s your favorite food to grill?
bbq, food and drink, picnic, summer
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.