The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Aside from providing major styling inspiration, the “Everyday Exotic” stylebook has rekindled our love for anything and everything relating to the great outdoors. So, naturally, we had to ask art and design blogger Erin Loechner of Design for Mankind for her rundown of this summer’s coolest nature-themed decor.
“The temps are heating up and it’s time to head outdoors for summer fun. Or… why not bring the great outdoors inside?” says Erin. “Below are a few of my favorite nature-inspired picks –from art (gem paintings!) to decor (spiders – eek!) and fashion (agate rings!), there’s something incredible to be unearthed in your own home. All lovely, and all Mother Nature-approved. Enjoy!”
1. “Feeling woodsy? This Brenda Houston lamp is green as it is gorgeous.”
2. “Russell Leng’s gem paintings are the perfect addition to any space.”
3. “A topography-inspired ceiling lamp? Sold.”
4. “Stone of Honey’s pyrite necklace is a hunk of awesome.”
5. “Why not switch out your everyday paperweight for a chunk of calcite? After all, everyone needs a touch of shiny in their life.”
6. “Finally – a spider worth befriending.”
7. “Into the Nature is a great read for the hippie in your life.”
8. “Excuse me – you’ve a cicada on your ear.”
9. “If you don’t have yet have a three-legged stool in your home, you’re missing out on some serious odd looks.”
10. “Display a rocky bauble daily for just the right amount of grace and glamour.”
11. “ Vladimir Koncar’s dirt typography is the perfect font for your next web project.”
everyday exotic, guest post, home, nature
Love these picks and love Erin. Sad about ReadyMade :/
Not sure if I am ready for cicada earrings (LOL!) but I do love that Brenda Houston lamp!!
thanks friends!!! 🙂
omg! that spider table scares the bejeesus out of me.
I don’t know if I could ever wear cicada earring. Those things terrify me.
Such cool ideas! But I must say the spider table terrifies me. I hate spiders. *shudders*
Ha — I totally hate spiders, too! Seriously creepy!!!!!
Thanks very much for featuring my “Cooper” lamp! I name the lamps after my favorite friends and this one is for my Kishu Inu who turns 9 on July 4! Please visit my site and join the mailing list for up to date news!
Very Best Regards,
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.