The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
It takes a special kind of cocktail to help get you through the transition from winter to spring. It should include a hint of heat, a nod to sweetness and style that says ‘celebrate’. Lucky for you, I’ve created just the one!
This lively libation is twist on the traditionally bright and bubbly Bellini. Swapping peaches for pears yields a subtle foundation, add ginger for some punchy attitude, and top it off with raspberry flavors for just the right amount of fruity sweetness. And who wants a cocktail that takes longer to make, then it does to enjoy? For that reason, I’ve kept it to just six easy steps! Here’s to hoping your winter is warm and your spring is fast approaching. Cheers!
The Pear, Ginger, and Raspberry Bellini
1 bottle Prosecco
1 bottle Chambord
2 oz. water
1 small piece of ginger
1 tsp sugar
Raspberries for garnish
1. Peel and roughly chop the pear and ginger, so it’s easy to blend.
2. Blend pear, ginger, sugar and water into puree consistency; add water as needed.
3. Spoon a dollop of pear and ginger puree into the bottom of each glass.
4. Pour chilled Prosecco over puree, filling 3/4 of the glass, leaving room for Chambord.
5. Pour a shot of Chambord into each glass.
6. Garnish with raspberries, as desired!
— By Elisa, Community Specialist
cocktail recipes, food and drink, homepage
Sounds lovely and festive! Check out this new Kickstarter project featuring a re-engineered barspoon–designed be artists for craft cocktail enthusiasts! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/workofmyhands/standard-spoon-for-craft-cocktails
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.