The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Photo credit: Jasmine Gregory.
Stand out in sequins? Sure, that’ll work! But if you want to wow in ways that will send shock waves for miles, pick a gift or two from this stylish guide curated by Refinery29.com‘s Senior West Coast Editor (and soon-to-be-new Mommy) Katie Hintz-Zambrano!
1. Fashionable Finesse Top in Red – “There’s something vaguely Alexander McQueen about this top, which is probably why I like it. I would wear it with a cool red bustier top or camisole and high-waisted red skirt for a devilish Christmas look.”
2. Tracy Reese Glitz Meant to Be Dress – “My favorite color is Yves Klein blue, so of course I love this frock! It’s perfect for all of the holiday parties crowding everyone’s iCal this month.”
3. Posh Prowess Tights – “These bold babies are a solid way to switch up your regular black-navy-grey tights routine. Keep the rest of your outfit monochrome and let your stems do the talking.”
4. Day in the Fun Print in Script – “I’m currently trying to revamp my office into an office-slash-nursery. I think this optimistic print would be perfect, plus it’s in a baby-boy blue! Can I put this on my own wishlist?”
5. Unique Beauty Skirt – “I love the ladylike quality of a pencil skirt. Once I get back to fighting-shape after I have my first baby this spring, I’d love to don this graphic number! But for all of you non-bump-holders, wear this on-trend piece NOW!”
6. Garden Garnish Plate Set – “Enjoy entertaining as much as I do? These pretty plates would be great for serving up big slabs of cake to your friends (and yourself)!”
arts and life, gift ideas, holidays
“Big slabs of cake” is probably the best thing I’ve read in a long time. And those plates make for a winning holiday fÃªte. Great picks, Katie!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.