The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
In this outfit: Ice Cream for this Dress, Matador Bolero, Fashion Fractal Hat, Look Twice T-Strap, The Lita Clutch in Luna
Just about everyone who’s been to Barcelona loves the city beyond belief. Could it be the arts? The architecture? The vibrant community? The lively atmosphere? The beaches? We can’t say what attracts everyone to this city, but one thing’s for sure – you’ll probably love the capital of Catalonia, too.
1. All the designs of Barcelona’s beloved architect Antoni Gaudi are worth seeing, but if you have to choose one to tour in depth, you should visit Casa BattlÃ³. Crafted with such intriguing undulations and such organically fantastic decorations that it seems alive, this wondrous house is sure to knock to socks off you. Don’t think twice about shelling out the entry fee and going inside!
2. If you’re looking for a fun, seriously well-located place to stay, lodge your thoughts in the Equity Point Gothic Hostel. Dripping with artsy paper lamps and decorated in a colorful array of murals that burst with vivid lime green, ripe lilac purple, and bright orange, this hostel not only has character, but it also has a decent free breakfast included with its reasonable room fee!
3. You can’t walk around Barcelona without noticing the ever-present pride for their ‘football’ team. And justly so – the Barcelona soccer team is something else! Make it your goal to attend one of the FC Barcelona games. One can’t help but enjoy sitting in a stadium seat, eating a savory tortilla de patatas from the food stands, and getting caught up in the local crowd’s enthusiasm.
Barcelona Street Scene
4. Get outside, get cultured, and get going to Gaudi’s Park GuÃ«ll. Rollicking over many acres above Barcelona’s city streets, this famed park is like Dr. Seuss Land come to life. Filled with Gaudi’s whimsical work, this park and its trails are a circus of delights.
5. Impeccable displays of fruit, delectable arrays of pastries, yards of fresh seafood, many varieties of Spain’s reputed cured ham – you’ll find all this and much, much more at the age old La Boqueria, located just off Las Ramblas. Housed under a metal roof dating back to 1914, this fantastic market is a foodie heaven and a super site!
What good things do you know about in Barcelona?
i was debating Barcelona for my 21st this year.. I keep seeing signs EVERYWHERE!!
And thank-you Modcloth one more for the list ( and you might just have swayed me =] )
I live in Barcelona for 8 years and I really recommend to visit this beautiful city. To have some typical tapas from Catalonia and some wine I recommend a traditional wine shop in “Barrio de St. Antonio”. The address is Av. Mistral, 31. Near you have the Raval, where you can find people from the whole world and a lot of small bars and restaurants
i did a post couple months back about amazing building around the world, and this barcelona warped building was in it
so glad it’s this well known
loving this post so much, keep em coming!
My best friend lives in Barcelona at the moment. Apart from being able to visit and appreciate Gaudi etc, I MISS HER!!!!
Park Guell is one of the best things I’ve ever seen xx
I’ve been drooling over the ice cream cone dress all morning via The Clothes Horse. So cute!
I’ve been to Barcelona and have been dying to go back since! Antoni Gaudi is my favorite artist ever, and my dream is to live in one of the houses or apartment buildings he designed. Or at least camp out at Park Guell!
I’m going there next week!
Ole, bravo, bravisimo to this matador inspired look.
I’m from Barcelona! haha i’ve never believed modcloth would talk about my beloved city! Come to visit, we catalans will love to have you around looking so fabulous!
I am Cathalan and live in Barcelona, I recommend you a visit to the bars at the top of Avinguda Tibidabo, that is in front of the “Funicular del Tibidabo”, you will get a beautiful sightseeing of the city from there while you can enjoy a cocktail. Superb view of Barcelona, don’t miss it!!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.