As if the new trailers weren’t exciting enough… It’s unofficial Star Wars Day! And what better way to show our love for all things Science Fiction than with a ‘pun-derful’ Twitter Wordplay Contest?
Because everyone can use a little more space opera in their lives, the object of the contest is to add a sci-fi spin to everyday activities. Whether you’re stuck at a ‘traffic light saber’ or you’re wearing those old jeggings because it’s ‘cylon-dry day,’ indulge your sci-fi side for a chance at one of three $50 gift certificates!
Incoming transmission of important details, Captain:
- You must follow @ModCloth on Twitter to participate.
- You must tweet your entries between Monday, May 4th at 10:00 a.m. ET and Tuesday, May 5th at 9:59 a.m. ET.
- You must retweet our contest announcement tweet to let us know you’re entering!
- No need to tweet @ModCloth — just make sure the hashtag #MakeItSciFi appears in your tweet.
- Please tweet from only one account. Individuals may only win once.
- Great minds think alike, so there’s a chance that some puns may be repeated. If we love a phrase that happens to have a duplicate, we will select the first person who entered it as the winner.
- Entries will be judged on creativity and adherence to the rules.
- Check out the Official Contest Rules for more info.
Good luck, and May ‘the fourth’ be with you!
The force was strong with all of our fabulous entrants, but we could only choose three winners!
– @cathleenbishop: ‘Set phasers to pun.’
– @TMalila: ‘R4 is red; R2 is blue. If I was the force, I’d be with you.’
– @GulushThreads: ‘You thought Chewbacca was a Sasquatch? Wookie mistake.’
Thanks for playing, everyone!