We're Celebrating Letter Writing Week

Love the stationery above? It’s the Sukie Critter Correspondence Stationery Set!

Sure, e-mail, text messages and Facebook chats provide instant gratification, but a handwritten note or letter is something entirely different and special. This week, the world celebrates Universal Letter Writing Week, so we encourage you to partake in the festivities by reaching for your favorite pen and stationery set and composing a thoughtful note to that special someone you’ve been meaning to contact.

About Annie

Easy Makeup for Going Out: Featuring Anna Sui Beauty
October 22, 2018
Haunt Now, Haute Later: Three Scary-Stylish Outfits
October 11, 2018

6 Comments

1. Van 01/12/2011 at 5:16 pm #

This hand-written letter is incredibly beautiful. Someone has nice penmanship!

Thanks for the info, I didn’t know it was Universal Letter Writing Week!

2. Victoria / Justice Pirate 01/12/2011 at 9:14 pm #

yeyeyeyey. I’ve been writing people letters since I was 10 (17 years ago). Still write my first penpal. so much fun.

3. Aubs 01/13/2011 at 1:29 am #

This is perfect for me! I am really bad at writing letters, but now I get to practice! I might have to make this write a letter month, though. Definitely okay with that!

4. Francesca 01/13/2011 at 2:18 am #

Wow, how cool! I’ve never heard of this, but I’m definitely going to participate!

Francesca

5. Tina 01/13/2011 at 8:08 pm #

I’m such a letter writing junkie and love that there’s something like National Letter Writing Week to bring some much-needed attention its way. So nice. One cool letter writing site to check out is http://www.thingsunsaidproject.wordpress.com.

Keep up the good work!

6. Kaelah Bee 01/13/2011 at 9:58 pm #

handwritten letters are so endearing! i love having penpals!