March certainly came in like a lion and went out like a… lion… But! The cold weather hasn’t stopped us from readying for spring; this past month was all about warm-weather dreaming and festival prepping. Check out a few of our favorite March posts below, and be sure to let us know what you’re excited about for April in the comments!
2. Festival or not, flower crowns are the most coveted accessory of the season. Make your own with our simple DIY!
3. Speaking of festival, these fest-ready on-the-go snacks kept us fueled for many a dance party this month. Can you blame us with all this talk of SXSW and Coachella?
4. We all appreciate a little throwback and this homage to Deee-lite’s lead songstress, Lady Miss Kier, gave us a serious case of nostalgia.
5. Cronuts. Because, Cronuts. (but seriously, check out this Cronut hack from lifestyle blogger Gabi Moskowitz)
6. We’re all feeling inspired by spring flowers, and these three botanical ensembles make us pine for sunny weather even more!
7. Readers felt major feelings over these girl-powered book series. Sweet Valley High forever!
8. Planning the big seasonal closet switch this weekend? Check out these top tips to keep your sanity (mostly) intact.
9. Cat ladies rejoice! With these three DIYs you can wear your love for felines around your neck. Or display it on a cupcake.
10. While we firmly believe that waffle day is everyday, we celebrated our favorite breakfast’s official holiday with this amazing recipe for Bloody Mary waffles.
So tell us, what did you learn this month?