The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Image via ADVintage Plus
Labor Day, initially celebrated in 1882 in New York City, honors the social and economic achievements of American workers. Are you hosting a last summer hurrah this holiday weekend? We’ve got 9 DIY decor ideas to get the party started.
1) Painted Mason Jars: Stars and stripes are simple but classic.
Image via It All Started With Paint
2) Mixed-media Decor: Create large fan rosettes from scratch or spice up store-bought ones.
Image via Everyday is a Holiday
3) Pennant Flag Banners: You can make these in a snap.
Image via DIYMANIAC
4) Scrap Banners: The more swag, the merrier!
Image via CatchMyParty
5) Adorned Tea Lights: Clever and cute.
Image via the shabby creek cottage
6) Sparkler Tags: Every guest gets to light up the night. Be safe!
Image via first home love life
7) Red, White, and Blue Wreaths: Welcome visitors by hanging a wreath on the door, an interior wall, or an outdoor fence.
Image via lovely Little Life
8) Lawn Twister: Let the games begin!
Image via Wired
9) Cake Toppers: Print, cut, skewer, and pop ’em onto your Labor Day desserts.
+How will you be spending the long weekend ahead?
decor tips, diy, fall, labor day, Party, party ideas, party planning, summer, summer activities
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.