Last month, Emily and I went to the famous Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco to see the latest in handmade fashion, accessories, homewares and more. Held in a beautiful venue right by the bay, and populated by over 300 indie crafters, it was an amazing and inspiring experience. We shopped for ourselves (who could resist?) but also found some great new designers to showcase right here on ModCloth (coming soon!).
I really love craft fairs because they have it all. Anything you could ever want, from a pretty but practical tablecloth to a totally impractical but AWESOME rainbow felt beard. We scoured the entire fair, stopping at each and every booth, to bring you our favorite finds. I know, it’s a hard job, but someone’s got to do it. Check these artists out!
- Hilarious felt beards from i made you a beard
- Incredible roll-on perfume from mi SPA (my favorite is Ume!)
- Beautiful prints from The Black Apple
- Unique tees & votives from maryink
- Old school video game inspired jewelry from Pixel Party
- Pretty printed tees from supermaggie
- Ladylike jewelry from oh, hello friend
- Cute stuff from Hamburgerpanda
- Log pillows & more from My Imaginary Boyfriend
- Funny animal illustrations from Berkley Illustrated
- Delicious food scarves & plushes from TwinkieChan
- Recycled book journals from Ex Libris Anonymous
- Charming bear prints from 3 Fish Studios
Along with the cute crafts, we also spotted some cute attendees!
We adored these lovely ladies’ style. In fact, Tomoko, who’s wearing a vintage dress on the right, is also a designer and boutique owner! If you’re ever in Berkely, CA, pay her a visit.