The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Suneko
When I was little, I wanted a pony. And a monkey. Oh, and above all, a pet unicorn. Maybe they could sleep on my floor. We’d go for long walks by the river. We’d have deep, philosophical conversation – or something like that.
Sadly, hopes like these get dashed. Landlords just don’t allow pet monkeys in their apartments. Well, that can’t stop us from dreaming! This brings us to… “The Top Ten Animals You’d Like to Own but Probably Can’t Have!”
1. Giraffe. They always know how the weather is up there; very useful for finding out the morning forecast.
2. Penguin. Forever dressed to impressed with their happy feet and tuxedos.
3. Dinosaur. I hear they’re quite lovable. When you take yours out for a walk, wear your Allosaurus Earrings to match it.
4. Otter. A happy creature. And, Lisa Frank used to draw them in psychedelic colors.
5. Kangaroo. I’d name mine Joey.
6. Flamingo. Moving lawn ornaments!
7. Narwhal. It’s probably the closest thing you can get to a unicorn.
8. Koala. Great to add to your decor. If you can’t get a real one, settle for the Koala Face Mug.
9. Kiwi. If they’re anywhere near as good as the fruit, you definitely want one of these.
10. Liger. Wow! These animals actually exist. If they’re not weird enough, consider getting a Tigon. Double wow!
Psh, forget about Liger’s (even though they’re amazing) I want a kangaroo koala mix, I guess I’ll call the new breed a rooala? :p
I always wanted to have a trilobite for a pet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilobite
I would love to own an owl,giraffe,and narwhal. I’m kinda surpise owl wasn’t on the list.
definitely a manatee. Sure you can’t really hug them, but they just look so lovable!
I’m all for the manatee, but what I’ve always dreamed of having a skunk (with the scent gland removed). How sweet would that be!?
Ocelot ocelot ocelot!
i want a platypus and a puffin…
I want one!
LOL kudos to the Lisa Frank mention 🙂
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.