Image Courtesy of Flickr User Jsome1
1. Troglodyte Dwellings. Contrary to common belief, these are not dinosaur homes. They are cliff dwellings.
2. Houseboat. Surely, life is but a dream living in one of these, even if you can’t row it easily.
3. Treehouse. A great home for the undying child. Peter Pan would have approved. Keep the Sparrow Salt and Pepper Set on your table to fit in with the scenery.
4. Igloo. Now this is REALLY a cool abode. (Lame joke, but I had to!) It’s the perfect place for a hot drink from your The Better To Brew You With Teacup.
5. Chateau. A noble choice of dwelling. There’s a few good looking ones up for sale.
6. A Pineapple Under the Sea. Because Sponge Bob lives in one, and, hey, you probably want to as well.
7. Bridge House. You could probably charge an exorbitant toll for people who want to cross to the other side.
8. Lighthouse. Live in one of these, and you’ll light up people’s lives.
10. Space Station. A star-studded place to reside, though it might not be as large as the name literally implies.