The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Image Courtesy of Flickr User Jsome1
1. Troglodyte Dwellings. Contrary to common belief, these are not dinosaur homes. They are cliff dwellings.
2. Houseboat. Surely, life is but a dream living in one of these, even if you can’t row it easily.
3. Treehouse. A great home for the undying child. Peter Pan would have approved. Keep the Sparrow Salt and Pepper Set on your table to fit in with the scenery.
4. Igloo. Now this is REALLY a cool abode. (Lame joke, but I had to!) It’s the perfect place for a hot drink from your The Better To Brew You With Teacup.
5. Chateau. A noble choice of dwelling. There’s a few good looking ones up for sale.
6. A Pineapple Under the Sea. Because Sponge Bob lives in one, and, hey, you probably want to as well.
7. Bridge House. You could probably charge an exorbitant toll for people who want to cross to the other side.
8. Lighthouse. Live in one of these, and you’ll light up people’s lives.
9. Yurt. Hemingway wrote A Moveable Feast, but made no mention of moveable homes like these. They have a great name, and they’re reusable, just like the I Am Not A Paper Towel.
10. Space Station. A star-studded place to reside, though it might not be as large as the name literally implies.
If I had a choice, I would live in a treehouse like the Swiss Family Robinson.
The rock house pictured really looks like Fred and Wilma Flinstones place.
Haha! It does! I wonder if they have a foot-propelled stone car around back.
cliff house for sure!
I’d love to live in a Chateau. The “Flinstone” house is really neat though too!
psh i wish i could afford a Chateau 😮 igloo’s are much less pricey :p
The Chateaus are too lovely. I personally would love a treehouse. Though I’d settle for the Yellow Treehouse Resaurant.
Hi buddy, your blog’ s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.