The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Photo: Hop Studios
10. Felix Gonzalez-Torres’ Untitled (Portrait of Ross). An interesting metaphor for the struggle Gonzalez-Torres’ partner had with AIDS, this piece involved visitors by asking them to take a piece of the candy that created the exhibit.
9. Jean Paul Gaultier’s Pain Couture. Gaultier doesn’t loaf around when he’s got a good idea in his mind!
Photo: Jim Victor
8. Jim Victor’s Milk, Moms, Mornings. Mr. Victor’s sculpture is like butter. Oh wait–it is butter!
7. Peter Rocha’s Queen Elizabeth II. Someone should play the ‘guess how many jelly beans…’ game with this portrait.
6. Balla TamÃ¡s’ Sweet Water Sport. Nothing better than a dip in the watermelon.
5. Ingrid Falk’s & Gustavo Aguerre’s The Toaster. Are you ‘bready’ for this?
4. Ju Duoqi’s The Raft of the Lotus Roots. Picture yourself on a raft on some lettuce with lotus root people and marmalade skies.
Photo: Ya Ya Chou
3. Ya Ya Chou’s Chandelier. If you didn’t think it was possible for gummy bears to get better, guess again.
Photo: Carl Warner
2. Carl Warner’s Fruit Balloons and Cart. Simply incredible.
1. Akkiko Ida and Pierre Javelle’s La Coupure. Looks like desert land suffered a devastating eclair-quake.
Ever seen these pieces before? What are your favorite works of art made from edibles?
Well i love the picture number 5.
the watermelon one look a little bit disgusting
these are cool. some people are just really creative and talented.
I saw a pain exhibit in Paris. It was fantastique!. If Tiffany was creating lamps today I bet he would love the illuminated gummy bears
#10 just breaks my heart.
I kind of want the gummy bear chandelier in my house, but I suspect it wouldn’t be around for too long.
Carl Warner should of been number 1.
I had the opportunity to take a piece of candy from Gonzalez-Torres’ Untitled. After hearing the explanation behind the artwork, I didn’t know whether to eat the candy or keep it, and chose to give it away to someone else. It looked beautiful, but at the same time it’s so sad…
I love Number 4! Just coming out of an art history class, The Raft of the Medusa is very dear to me.
10 and 2 are my favorite.
ooooooo!!!! i love #8 #5 and #2!
Why does Queen Elizabeth II look like Claire Danes?
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.