The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
[Image Above: rustnbones.wordpress.com]
With Lady Gaga raging all over the radio telling us to ‘just dance,’ we thought it might be a great idea to dedicate today’s Top Ten to just that – dancing. Though a bit of salsa, swing, and hip swiveling may look good, there’s no better way to get an instant reaction from the crowd than breaking out with a nefariously funny dance move. That in mind, here’s some YouTube-illustrated corny dance moves to make you a dancing queen!
10. The Mashed Potato – it’s simply spud-tacular!
9. Once you learn the Night at the Roxbury dance, it will be stuck in your head!
8. What do you think of the Typewriter? Is it your type of dance?
7. Nutritious, delicious – the Cabbage Patch.
6. I hear that people named Forest are the best at dancing the Running Man.
5. If someone accuses you of dancing the Roger Rabbit, say that you were framed.
4. We never tire of seeing people whose exuberance transports them to dance the Bus Driver.
3. One that’s ‘deere’ to all our hearts: the Lawnmower.
2. I don’t know about you, but dancing up a storm makes me hungry. That’s probably why the Shopping Cart was invented.
1. The Sprinkler. You’ll need to pull this one out often, because your dancing is on fire!
Do you have any cheesy ways to boogie to a beat?
I’m quite fond of the “Big Box, Little Box”
Kate Miller-Heidke does an awesome version of the sprinkler, the shopping cart and the lawnmower in her video clip for Can’t Shake It.
It makes me laugh everytime I see it!
I have a move I call the Axl Rose.
What about the Jonas Brothers ham & cheese
dance move from their youtube video Bounce?
thank you for sharing this.
I do the Sprinkler and The Rope but I’ll try Mashed Potato and Roger Rabbit for this Friday night!
aww, the mashed potato is actually kinda cute! it reminds me of “a young modest girl in the early ’60’s”
haha, i love how extra hilarious the video examples were!
i’m a personal fan of the partners cheesy dance move, “fisherman catching fish”
you have failed to mention the robot. Moveatron will now express discontent: 00100100110010101100001101001010110101110.
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.