(Image Above: highfashionsl.blogspot.com)
As the new decade draws near, let’s take a little trip down memory lane with the Top Ten Fashion Fads of the Decade. Do you remember…
10. Uggs. Few are sheepish about wearing these boots which became all that a few years back.
9. Frosted Hair. As modeled by Mr. Timberlake, this hair style, despite its icy name, was hot!
8. Crocs. Try pairing these with ‘gators,’ and you’ll be set for warm weather outdoors adventures.
7. Gaucho Pants. These were a wide success in their day.
6. Shutter Shades. Didn’t block out the sun, didn’t help you see, didn’t have much of a useful purpose.
5. Super Lo-Rise Jeans. “How low can you go?” should be left to the limbo.
4. Trucker Hats. These hats haven’t fully hit the road yet.
3. Pants with Writing on the Bum. Might as well have just written, “Look here” on the seat of these pants.
2. Velour Tracksuits. You didn’t have to think about finding a matching outfit in the morning when you wore one of these.
1. Tattoo Necklaces. Perhaps more late 1990s, but you still have to wonder what we all were ‘th-ink-ing’ when wearing them!
What fads do you recall?