The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image above: bbcgoodfood.com)
There’s nothing better than eating, and holiday foods are some of the most delicious things on the seasonal menu. In honor of eating, drinking, and being merry, this week’s Top Ten is here to talk about the most delicious convivial comestibles around!
10. Egg Nog. Someone was using their noggin when they came up with this concoction.
9. Gelt. There’s no need to feel ‘gelt-y’ when eating such a delicious treat.
8. Coconut Biscuits. Forget being cuckoo for Coco Puffs. We’re cuckoo for Coconut Biscuits!
7. Gumbo. “How is this a holiday food?” you ask. “The world works in mysterious ways,” we respond.
6. Gingerbread. Yummy to eat, and easy to cook-ie.
5. Cheese Balls. Scared to attempt making these? Go on, I ‘dairy’ you to try!
4. Latkes. You say potato. I say potato. We all say delicious.
3. Mince Pie. They’re crazy for these in England.
2. Peanut Soup. Oh legumes, how lovely thou art for fending off the cold.
1. Hot Cocoa. Always a mug full of marvelous.
What are your favorite holiday foods? What foods have become winter traditions in your family?
I absolutely love french apple pie. It’s become a holiday staple around my house. There is never a piece left whenever my mother makes it 🙂
Cinnamon Rolls! Gigantic, gooey, won’t-fit-into-my-jeans-after-this tastey cinnamon rolls. It’s a tradition.
What makes French Apple Pie different from normal apple pie? Is it like a Tarte Tatin?
Yes, it has more of a tarte look to it. Here is a really accurate, and delicious picture!
Oooooh goodness, Rae. That looks like perfection in a pie crust!
It’s pretty much an all time food, but at christmas is the best time, becuase its hot and the fruit is at it’s best
Modlovers meet my friend, Pavlova
Making a bailey’s and peppermint cake this year, super excited.
glad to see gumbo made the list. i’m from new orleans, so it’s a holiday must already for us!
mulled wine and pumpkin cupcakes!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.