(Images Above: Stumpsspirit.com)
With homecoming right around the corner, this week’s Top Ten can’t help but dedicate itself to this awesome affair. In search of inspiration, the Top Ten went out into the field, exploring what homecoming–related topic it might feature. It took an arduous journey though decades of hairstyles, dozens of dresses, and zillions of silly songs. After such travails, this week’s Top Ten triumphed, finding a funny theme to get you all in the spirit for homecoming. Without further ado, we are proud to present its newest installment, The Top Ten Homecoming Themes! Now go get dolled up and dance!
10. Casino. Choose this if you don’t want to take a gamble when choosing a fun theme.
9. Egyptian Mysteries. Everyone will go around asking, “What walks on four legs in morning…?”
8. Tropical Paradise. Do you think they’ll serve cheeseburgers?
7. Hollywood. Watch out for those people taking posed photos of you; they might be paparazzi!
6. Rock ‘n Roll Fantasy. Coming up with this idea calls for drumming up some serious inspiration.
5. Masquerade on Bourbon Street. Great theme if you like to dance the ‘rum-ba’ and ‘tango-ray’.
4. Over the Rainbow. Everyone will be looking for pots of gold under their table.
3. Under the Sea. This night will have you drowning in delight.
2. Jungle Nights. Lions and tigers and formal wears, oh my!
1. I Promise you the Stars. Sure to be out of this world!
What’s the homecoming theme at your school this year? Or, what would you like the theme to be?