The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
As winter sets in, you might be thinking about sprucing your house up a bit. A spruce, however, is probably not the best option when looking to green up your home. So, this top ten is here to plant some fresh indoor gardening ideas in your head!
10. Angel Wing Begonia. Great for practicing bad pick up lines: “Did it hurt?” “Did what hurt?” “When you fell out of heaven?”
9. Cactus. A hardy plant like this will never desert you.
8. Audrey II. Lively and entertaining, but watch out if you’re dating a guy named Seymour.
7. Orchid. It’s just plain purdy.
6. Basil. An all around great, useful plant. Never a ‘pest-o’ to take care of.
5. Whomping Willow. Ask Potter if a plant like this needs to be potted.
4. Bleeding Heart. So pretty that it makes my ventricles hurt.
3. Viola Tricolor. Might play classical music in addition to looking nice.
2. Aloe Vera. Perfect for anyone who’s burning with desire for a houseplant.
1. Money Tree. Someone should invent a real version of this. The current money trees are just posers.
What plants do you keep in your home?
The bleeding hearts are so beautiful, I have never seen this plant before and I would love to have them in my home.
I want a money tree…
aloe vera plants are great! and nearly impossible to kill. you just have to remember to water them once every 2 weeks or so.
awesome..i have tons of little catuses and aloe plant..adorable little friends
Oh, Hannah! Your punniness never ceases to tickle my fancy. : )
And ‘amen’ on that money tree!
I have a spider plant, his name is Hairy Jeremy and he lives in my kitchen.
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.