The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image Above: Media Bistro.com)
Who doesn’t love a good Mad Lib? Not you. Not me. Not anyone. So, this week’s Top Ten is here to bring you nonsensical fun! Fill in the categories below, then read on to make your marvelous Mad Libs of the Top ten Movie Quotes. Be sure to comment with your funniest line!
10. (noun); (adjective)
8. (adjective); (noun)
7. (noun); (verb with -ing)
6. (verb); (noun)
5. (verd with -ed); (noun); (verb)
3. (noun); (verb)
2. (noun); (verb); (verb)
1. (noun); (plural noun); (verb)
Click below to read your ridiculous results!
10. “I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to (plural noun) than being really, really, ridiculously (adjective). And I plan on finding out what that is.” – Zoolander
9. “I’ll make him a(n) (noun) he can’t refuse.” – The Godfather
8. “I’ll get you, my (adjective) and your little (noun) too!” – The Wizard of Oz
7. “The (noun) in Spain (verb present tense) mainly on the plain.” – My Fair Lady
6. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t (verb) a (noun)!” – Gone with the Wind
5. “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You (verb with -ed) my (noun). Prepare to (verb).” – The Princess Bride
4. “May the (noun) be with you.” – Star Wars
3. “The greatest trick the (noun) ever pulled is convincing the world he didn’t (verb).” – The Usual Suspects
2. “(Noun) moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and (verb) around once and a while, you could (verb) it.” – Ferris Bueller
1. “My (noun) always said, ‘Life was like a box of (plural noun); you never know what you’re gonna (verb).” – Forrest Gump
Kolla in pÃ¥ min blogg och stÃ¤ll en frÃ¥ga i min frÃ¥gestund, du kan frÃ¥ga vad som helst och du fÃ¥r ett svar.
fin blogg du har fÃ¶rresten 🙂
10. â€œIâ€™m pretty sure thereâ€™s a lot more to (Hams) than being really, really, ridiculously (Lightningy). And I plan on finding out what that is.â€ â€“ Zoolander
9. â€œIâ€™ll make him a (porcupine) he canâ€™t refuse.â€ â€“ The Godfather
8. â€œIâ€™ll get you, my (happy) and your little (pie) too!â€ â€“ The Wizard of Oz
7. â€œThe (Kyle) in Spain (superheroing) mainly on the plain.â€ â€“ My Fair Lady
6. â€œFrankly, my dear, I donâ€™t (jump) a (binder)!â€ â€“ Gone with the Wind
5. â€œHello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You (skipped) my (bear). Prepare to (swim).â€ â€“ The Princess Bride
4. â€œMay the (tree) be with you.â€ â€“ Star Wars
3. â€œThe greatest trick the (daisy) ever pulled is convincing the world he didnâ€™t (poop).â€ â€“ The Usual Suspects
2. â€œ(Dove) moves pretty fast. If you donâ€™t stop and (act) around once and a while, you could (dance) it.â€ â€“ Ferris Bueller
1. â€œMy (top hat) always said, â€˜Life was like a box of (ducks); you never know what youâ€™re gonna (destroy).â€ â€“ Forrest Gump
“May the (glitter) be with you.”
“My name is Inigo Montoya. You (deflowered) my (slightly beige left shoe). Prepare to (flail).”
“I’ll get you, my (protuberant)! And your little (panties), too!”
I just like how funny they are with just noun and verb in them
â€œFrankly, my dear, I donâ€™t (verb) a (noun)!â€
Iâ€™ll make him a (granola) he canâ€™t refuse.
The greatest trick the (mechanical pencil) ever pulled is convincing the world he doesnâ€™t (love).
My (calendar) always said, â€œLife is like a box of (sunglasses); you never know what youâ€™re going to (eat).â€
The amusing information
I’ll get you my orange, and your little oyster, too!
frankly, my dear, i don’t write a photograph
hello, my name in Inigo Montoya, you barbecued my Chinua Achebe, prepare to burp.
Chesnut moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and skank around, you could barter it.
My candy mountain always said, life was like a box of seahorses, you never know what you’re gonna jerk.
Thanks Modcloth! you successfully provided my sister and me with a good half hour of fun!
2. â€œa hotdog moves pretty fast. If you donâ€™t stop and swallow around once and a while, you could choke it.â€ â€“ Ferris Bueller
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.