The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image Above: MobileHealthNews.com)
We can only hope that the below errors, found in doctor’s reports, are the result of doctors’ infamously bad handwriting suffering from a case of ‘getting lost in translation.’ Whether or not that’s the correct diagnosis, these mistakes are so funny that they might just have you aching for more amusement.
10. Healthy appearing, decrepit 69 year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
9. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
8. The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing me in 1983.
7. Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.
6. Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
5. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
4. Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. (Blank), who felt we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
3. The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week.
2. The patient refused an autopsy.
1. On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it had completely disappeared.
that. is hilarious.
I loved this one Hannah — you always find something funny to say in an elegant way!!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.