The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image Above: batterblaster.com)
Wondering at present what to get your guys and gals for the holidays? Sure, you could buy them clothes and candy and calendars, but why not get a little more inventive this year? Once you give a look-see at these bizarre gifts (plenty of lame puns included), you’ll feel so inspired, that you’ll finish your holiday shopping in a flash, declaring “it’s a wrap!”
10. Waldo? We found him ages ago. It’s time to look for someone else. Where’s Elvis? and many others is a great find if your in search of a Waldo-style fun gift.
9. It’s okay if you forget the cannoli, as long as you remember your Cult Movie Quote Book, sure to please every film fanatic.
8. Correspondence ‘meats’ cooking with these Bacon Envelopes, sure to solve your problem if you’ve reached a ‘pork’ in the road when deciding what to buy for your favorite bacon-lover.
7. You won’t need to sleep on it to see the genius in this Spoon Pillow, perfect for all your tired cooking utensils.
6. Want to help make a room awesome? This Laser Target Alarm Clock will make it ‘zappen’.
5. When you give the Time for Toast Clock to someone, they’ll agree that it’s far ‘butter’ than any other clock on the planet.
4. Pancakes in a canister? You’d ‘batter’ believe it! Batter Blaster will baffle anyone with its bodacious existence.
3. Next time you ‘ketchup’ to that hot dog on the run, take him down with a set of these Condiment Guns. Any ‘Pitts-burger’ or other city dweller will adore these!
2. The most arbitrary thing I’ve ever seen is henceforth the Yodeling Pickle. It’s so bizarre that who ever you give it to just won’t be able to get their ‘dill’ of it!
1. It’s so amazing how the Strange What Love Does Planter grows words on its sprouts, that I ‘plant’ believe it!
What gifts are you giving out this year?
Batter blaster has changed camping forever. Trust.
I gave a friend the Yodeling Pickle last year and he claims it’s one of the best things he’s ever received. This year, I’m giving him Inflatable Toast.
i saw batter blaster at right by nature, and i really want to get one!!
i have actually tried the Batter Blaster… they are actually very good….
Every Christmas or birthday, I have the same problem – what to buy for a very unusual person…
So I have done tremendous research over the years…here’s a list I compiled:
(won’t tell which one I got him this year!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.