Single gals of the world, lend me your ears! I’ve assembled you all here to unite in solidarity for singlehood! This upcoming weekend, when that commercial bonanza called Valentine’s Day rolls around, let us gather together and go out. We’ll eschew romantic dinner dates and fancy flowers, and will instead embrace the fun, farcical, fabulous activities below!
10. Order take out and eat it while watching a movie in your PJs.
9. Go thrifting and find something you adore. Who says money can’t buy love?
8. Play laser tag. Reason? None. Why not!?
7. Head out to the park with a “Free Hugs” sign, and fill your day with warm fuzzies.
6. Write an emo song, record it, and put it on YouTube. Await your imminent fame.
5. Go on a blind date. Would be interesting to see (or not see) how it turns out!
4. Make up a tearjerker of a story and call into Delilah’s radio show.
3. Reenact Hamlet’s famous soliloquy in the grocery store.
2. Crank up BeyoncÃ©’s “Single Ladies” on your stereo and dance around with conviction.
1. Organize one heck of a girls’ night out!
Single or not, what will you be doing on Valentine’s Day?