The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
The Weinerei in Berlin
10. The U-bahn. Clean and efficient, Berlin public transportation got us around the city quite effortlessly!
9. Tiergarten. Berlin’s equivalent to Central Park (but in my opinion way more charming). This large park in central Berlin is home to a zoo, an aquarium, and even a beer garden or two! Our own Tier Garden dress was named for this lovely place!
8. Cafe am Neuen See. With its idyllic location in the Tiergarten, this charming outdoor cafe and beer garden is dimly lit with candles and strings of lights and it overlooks a lake. There are even row boats you can take out at your leisure (and for free)!
7. Grillwalkers. These one man hot dog stands wear a suit/backpack looking contraption that is actually a mobile grill ! You just have to see it for yourself!
6. Weinerei. This “honor system” wine bar is based around this concept: pay a Euro for a glass and choose from a buffet-style range of wines. Then at the end of the night, you pay what you think is fair! There is no staff besides a few helpful men behind the buffet who are there guide your choices with their friendly and helpful wine expertise!
5. Gorki Park. This Soviet Russia-themed cafe has the best crepes I have ever tasted!
4. Neue Nationalgalerie. Berlin’s premier Modern Art gallery is now hosting an amazing temporary exhibit called BildertrÃ¤ume.
3. Bread and Butter Tradeshow. This amazing tradeshow was the whole reason we got to experience Berlin in the first place! Read details and see photos from the tradeshow in my Tales from the Road blog post from last week.
2. Berlin’s Courtyards. Nestled on both busy streets and side streets, Berlin courtyards are usually hidden gems containing shops, cafes, and parks!
1. Vintage shopping. We got to experience some great vintage shopping from clothing to 60’s furniture. Read details and see photos in Lindsay’s Vintage Shopping: Vintage Berlin post.
Love Germany! The buildings there are so beautiful. I’ve been to Munich, which is in South Germany. I’ll have to hit up Berlin next! 🙂 And I’ll play some Peter Fox and wear my Michael Ballack jersey and my Blutsgeschwister Gift of Style Belt that I bought from Modcloth this time. 🙂
The best city in the world. My goal is to live there someday. I didn’t go to the Neue Nationalgalerie, but I did go to the Gemaldegalerie. Wonderful.
Hey Sari, this is an excellent top ten list. Gorki Park is the best cafe, I’m so happy it got mentioned. You can cross-post this to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/ and link back to your site. We are trying to create a directory for top ten lists where people can find your site. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list.
so glad you guys went to weinerei! i love that place so much! *sigh* how i miss berlin!
Awww, great list Sari! This is making me nostalgic for our trip already.
[…] roll-ups, we sampled some of the best that Europe has to offer. But as Sari mentioned in her Top 10 post, one restaurant stole our heart – Gorki Park! Its farmer’s breakfast for two was the […]
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.