The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
[Image Above: touchstonewirelesslp.com]
Life would be so much easier if everything we wanted just grew on trees! Any time you needed anything, you could just saunter out into your yard and pluck it off the bountiful bows of friendly Materialist Mother Nature. Perhaps we’re going out on a limb here with some of the Top 10 items listed below, but ‘leaf’ it be – this is all in good fun!
10. Money. The obvious answer, it just makes sense to put it in this list. (Though, we wish it made cents too!)
9. Concert Tickets. The day someone tells us that growing concert tickets on trees is possible, it will be music to our ears.
8. Elvis Impersonators. Any tree that had these guys brimming on its branches would be the king of all trees!
7. Movie Rentals. It would be a ‘reel’ treat if we could just pick a film to watch off a tree whenever we felt bored.
6. Dance Parties. In this case, each tree should have a species – techno trees, indie pop trees, bad 80’s trees, etc.
5. Puppies! It would make the branches looks doggone cute!
4. Magic Carpets. I suppose these will have to be invented first, but once they are, their popularity will surely take flight.
3. Jokes. “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “A joke on a tree!” “A joke on a tree? Why that’s a funny idea!” “Why yes, yes it is – quite literally.”
2. Board Games. An idea so mind-boggling idea that it might be hard to wrap your cranium around it!
1. Nutella and Banana Sandwiches. If these grew on trees, we’d go ‘hazel-nutty’ with delight!
What do you think would make life better if only it grew on trees?
If adorable fashionable boys who were incredibly talented grew on trees I think I’d be set for life <3.
I really wish for Concert-Tickets-Trees and for Dance-Parties-ones!!!!
I’m going to plant one! 😀
I’d much rather have a kitty tree over a puppy tree — the puppy tree would be drooly and smelly (albeit cute) 😛
I have NEVER had a problem finding a good man.
I would say…good women. They seem much, much harder to find.
Ask any good guy and he’ll tell you. I feel bad for them!!!
Also, money should be the number one spot. It’s what we all work for and yet none of us have any of it! How does THAT work?!?!
I have got to agree with Katie – Money is #1 in my book! Though, I’d be pretty happy with puppies, too…
8. Good Health
6. Good Men AND Women
5. Kittens (I replaced puppies)
4. Movie Tickets to the theater!
3. Jokes. â€œKnock knock.â€ â€œWhoâ€™s there?â€ â€œA joke on a tree!â€ â€œA joke on a tree? Why thatâ€™s a funny idea!â€ â€œWhy yes, yes it is â€“ quite literally.â€ (I just couldnâ€™t erase this one! Ha, ha!)
2. Fairy Dust
1. Modcloth E V E R Y T H I N G! â€¦of course!
Oh man, the icon for @franktuary is hot dogs and drinks growing on a tree!! I am even more in love. So I guess I would want hot dogs to grow on trees? haha.
AND kombucha, because 1. it is expensive and 2. it’s a pain in the butt to make
I agree with ashley! cute boys =).
as for concert tickets, fat chance now that Ticketmaster and LiveNation merge has been approved. =( =(.
the kitty tree would be prickly haha You’d have to trim it a lot. 🙂 <3 kitties. Specifically a Siamese Kitty tree.
Robotic body parts so I could be the Bionic woman for cheap.
it’s funny how I read the last one on the list and I ate it 20 minutes ago lol
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.