The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image Above: familyfun.go.com)
Sure, we’re all thankful for love and food and shelter and family and friends and electricity and the like, but there’s plenty of other things that begin to feel left out in the Thanksgiving thanking game. So, don’t play turkey when you’re sharing what you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving; think of everything that’s made your life gravy, and share it with the world, no matter how long the list! Here’s a few things to get you started.
10. Playgrounds. Helped us slide through our childhoods with joy.
9. The Power Loom. It’s made our life ‘unbe-weavably’ easier.
8. French Pastries. Nothing is more delicious.
7. The Ancient Greeks. That whole democracy thing – it’s pretty important.
6. 24-Hour Diners. Burning the midnight oil to fry the night away for the hungry legions.
5. Thrift Stores. Good(will) for endless hours of salvation (army) from boredom.
4. Shakespeare. High school English class would be lost without him.
3. Sequins. For proving all that glitters is not gold, and for making our outfits look fabulous.
2. Count von Count. Without him, we’d all be saying 3! 897! 2! Ha! Ha! Ha?
1. Gravity. If it didn’t exist, we’d all be lost in space.
What’s on your thankful list for this Thanksgiving?
Sales! And my little princess 🙂
Shakespeare is definitely on my list…but you knew that already!
Holiday decorations! So pretty. Happy Thanksgiving!
My puppy, Abby! She’s my baby <3! Also my boyfriend – for keeping me sane and always making me smile :D!
our dog Zoey, having a job,oxygen, being healthly.
Cereal, for making morning a little easier.
Puppies, because they equal pure joy.
I could name ten million and more, but I’ll stick with ten.
I am so thankful for:
My cats Leon & Smokey Chester
Colors ( I agree with Erin)
Being a woman (even for the simple fact that I can wear beautiful dresses)
Modcloth.com (for their awesome styles!)
indoor plumbing and antiseptic. pragmatic, yet true…
The #1 thing I’m thankful for right now is my amazing, wonderful, incredible fiance–he’s the love of my life.
Love your list Anna! (And everyone elses too of course :-)…)
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.