(Image Above: familyfun.go.com)
Sure, we’re all thankful for love and food and shelter and family and friends and electricity and the like, but there’s plenty of other things that begin to feel left out in the Thanksgiving thanking game. So, don’t play turkey when you’re sharing what you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving; think of everything that’s made your life gravy, and share it with the world, no matter how long the list! Here’s a few things to get you started.
10. Playgrounds. Helped us slide through our childhoods with joy.
9. The Power Loom. It’s made our life ‘unbe-weavably’ easier.
8. French Pastries. Nothing is more delicious.
7. The Ancient Greeks. That whole democracy thing – it’s pretty important.
6. 24-Hour Diners. Burning the midnight oil to fry the night away for the hungry legions.
5. Thrift Stores. Good(will) for endless hours of salvation (army) from boredom.
4. Shakespeare. High school English class would be lost without him.
3. Sequins. For proving all that glitters is not gold, and for making our outfits look fabulous.
2. Count von Count. Without him, we’d all be saying 3! 897! 2! Ha! Ha! Ha?
1. Gravity. If it didn’t exist, we’d all be lost in space.
What’s on your thankful list for this Thanksgiving?