The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
If you’re feeling a little blue as of late, it can’t hurt to make your life more colorful. You can always get new, vivid garb, but this week’s Top Ten will give your grey matter a few more ideas to ponder when you want to add a splash of color to your world. Once you’ve ‘red’ this Top Ten, you might feel the need to give a few of these recommendations a try. If you do, I guarantee you’ll never be ‘marooned’ on the island of boredom.
10. Read famous books with color in the title: The Scarlet Letter, A Clockwork Orange, The Color Purple.
9. Go see the Blue Man Group perform.
8. Apply to become the mascot of Syracuse University.
7. Make a music playlist themed around color: “Purple Haze” by Hendrix, “Tangled Up in Blue” by Dylan, “Black Sand” by Jenny Lewis, etc.
6. Paint the town red, either in the literal or figurative sense.
5. Have a color-themed movie marathon: Purple People Eater, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Gold Rush.
4. Dress up as Rainbow Brite for Halloween.
3. Eat a lot of Red Velvet Cake.
2. Take a trip to New England to see the Fall colors.
1. Do the “Blue Steel” pose at random moments throughout every day. It will make you really, really, ridiculously good looking.
How do you make your life more colorful?
ha so the blue steel made me laugh out loud. i will totally do that.
Blue Steel, yes but that Hansel is so hot right now!
I love the playlist idea! and a good bluesteel is so hard to find these days for some reason! let’s bring it back.
i had a “blue velvet” themed party for my birthday, where we watched blue velvet, ate blue velvet cupcakes (red velvet cupcakes made with blue food coloring 🙂 and drank pabst blue ribbon!
Watch free porn online, download free porn direct, free sex movies for adult.
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.