The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image Above: www.litvinland.com)
You’ve probably got a few days’ vacation from work or school climbing up on the horizon. For some of us, this implies staying at home. For many others, however, it means a long trip. Though travel can be long, your trip doesn’t have to be ‘plane’ and boring. Just ‘bus-t’ out some of these silly ideas, and the only things that will be written in the ‘car-ds’ of your trip will be fun times and safe travels!
10. Car travel. Run a ‘fire drill’ at random intervals throughout the ride by pulling over and (carefully) running once around the car.
9. Plane travel. Make it your mission to get a pair of wings from the stewardess. Do they still make those?
8. Train travel. Re-enact a scene from Stranger on a Train, pretending to be Bruno Anthony. Oh wait, maybe that’s not a good idea.
7. Bus travel. Try to involve the entire bus in singing a rousing rendition of “The Wheels on the Bus.”
6. Ride sharing. Challenge your driver or passenger to a rigorous round of the alphabet game.
5. Teleporting. Well, considering this is supposedly instantaneous, I don’t think you’d have time to get bored.
4. Car travel. Stop at a restaurant in the middle of nowhere, and address everyone you interact with in Shakespearean. “I desireth ye chicken pot pie!”
3. Plane travel. Bring a pad of paper with which to make paper airplanes. Write messages on your paper planes, ranging from “Safe travels,” to “What is your favorite color?” and fly them at your fellow travelers.
2. Horse and Carriage Travel.I don’t know what would behoove you to take this form of transport, but you can spend the ride coming up with a good list of reasons why.
1. Train travel. Play hide and go seek with a friend in the compartments.
Will you be traveling this holiday season? How do you plan on keeping amused?
OMW–you’d better believe that i’m going to try to get me some wings from the flight attendant!! I’m sure I’ll get one of those really mean ones who hate everyone on the plane!!
should be interesting….. ; )
in response to #6 ‘ride sharing’, might i add playing the padiddle game! (every time you call out a car with one headlight, you get a point!)
Julie, when playing padiddle on college road trips finding a car without a headlight didnt get you a ‘point’. Instead everyone else had to take a off an artical of clothing. A fun game depending on the other passengers.
Aw, a day late, haha. I flew home yesterday (or got home yesterday…flew overnight) on what ended up being a 9-hour flight… whew!
all I had was the inflight entertainment, would have loved to try some of these ideas haha =]
half of these games seem like they would just annoy the other passengers of the plane/train/bus 😛
I am pretty sure you would get in trouble for throwing paper airplanes at passengers on a plane. As in, if you do it before they take off they will kick you off the plane.
haha! hilarious but most of these things are probably considered harrassment. The alphabet game is a classic though 😀
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.