The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
[Image Above: media.photobucket.com]
As if forest fauna weren’t cute enough already, someone had to go and make them into lovable social icons who have infiltrated pop culture, traditions, music, and more. What better to bring this fact to mind than Groundhog’s Day? Hmm. Nothing. So, in honor of Groundhog’s Day tomorrow, we bring you the Top 10 Woodland Creature Characters!
10. Peter Rabbit. His cottontail tale will make you hop with delight.
9. Bambi. Anyone can see why we’re fawning over this Disney darling.
8. Fox in Socks. I wonder if he too likes green eggs and ham.
7. Yogi Bear. We like this guy so much, the thought of him makes us a ‘pic-a-nic’ basket case!
6. Sonic the Hedgehog. A Sega mega hit!
5. Pepe Le Pew. A guy worth putting up a stink about.
4. Rocky. Who said squirrels can’t fly? Rocky proves that that’s all a bunch of ‘bull-winkle.’
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks. Remember these guys? They’re rockin’.
2. Mr. Owl. Please stand up on your tootsies and give this guy a standing ovation!
1. Punxsutawney Phil. This guy is all set to ‘ground-hog’ the spotlight tomorrow!
Who’s your favorite character critter?
Hannah I love your top tens. They are hilarious and cute.
Maya, you just made my day! Thanks. 🙂
What about Rikki Tikki Tavi? 🙂
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.