The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
(Image Above lsgvintagebaseballcards.com.)
No, we haven’t made a typo; we’re not talking about a bear who steals picnic baskets. Although Yogi Berra rose to fame as a baseball player for the Yankees, he also had a way with words that few can top. You may have heard some of his sayings, such as “It ain’t over till it’s over,” and “It’s like deja-vu all over again,” but there are plenty more bits of his off-kilter wisdom waiting to enlighten you. These profound witticisms, also known as “Yogiisms,” are so well-put in and of themselves, that we can’t even comment on them. So, for this week’s Top Ten Yogi Berra Quotes, we’ll let some one else do the talking. What are some of your favorite quotes or adages?
10. “Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours. ”
9. “Half the lies they tell about me aren’t true. ”
8. “Nobody goes there anymore; it’s too crowded.”
7. “The only color I don’t have is navy brown. ”
6. “If you come to a fork in the road, take it. ”
5. “Never answer an anonymous letter. ”
4. “You can observe a lot just by watching. ”
3. “The future ain’t what it used to be. ”
2. “We made too many wrong mistakes. ”
1. “I never said most of the things I said. ”
To develop your own repartee, read up on Sounding Smart At Parties, or, for a laugh, check out Passive Aggressive Notes.
that guy has always been lovingly quoted in our house growing up. he’s great!
I love Yogi Berra quotes! Almost as much as Oscar Wilde quotes.
hahah the top ten is never disappointing
lol very cute
Anyone remember the Aflac commercial with Yogi Berra as the star?
Thanks for the laughs
love it, so very clever.
Yogi Berra cannot die. I will be in deep mourning when he does.
Love the top ten! I’ve forwarded bad pickup lines, useless laws, and now this! So, so funny….
LOL! Yogi is my favorite for quotes that are so stupid they’re smart. There are more of his quotes here:
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.