The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Don’t get us wrong, but, see ya February! Only 21 days left until springtime! Before we close the door on this short, but downright freezing month, we thought we’d take a look back at some of our favorite things February 2014 taught us:
1. Turns out, building your own wedding bouquet is as easy as 1-2-3 (or 1-2-3-4, in this case). Our simple, four-step DIY will show you how.
2. Floral is gonna be huge this spring, trust us. Our founder, Susan, shared her top three trends for the coming season, and, needless to say, we’re inspired!
3. The best way to combat these cold winter temps? Definitely with an at-home spa day. Whipping up your own at-home cures is super easy with these three recipes.
4. We’re all still rooting for Leo and Claire. Nearly 18 years later, Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo & Juliet still stuns.
5. We wish we could have been behind the scenes of February’s vintage collection shoot! The dresses! The flower crowns! It sure was a stunner.
6. Everyone kind of wants to be best friends with Doris Day. And who wouldn’t after Jamie shared this post? Doris is smart, talented, and a friend to animals.
7. Our February featured model, Kelsey, is super inspiring. Be sure to check out her smile-inducing interview.
8. You can totally rock your fancy jewelry for all occasions. Check out how we styled our latest collection of special occasion jewelry on ModEmployee Katie in these two posts.
9. Stressed about your wedding? There’s an app for that! We rounded up a few of our favorite planning apps to help you maximize your pre-aisle time.
10. We’re really, really excited about the Oscars. So much so that we want to dress like our favorite films.
So tell us, what did you learn this month? Be sure to share in the comments, and we’ll see you in March!
Yes! Romeo and Juliet does still stun – it’s amazing and last month I was lucky enough to visit the beautiful town of Verona and saw Juliet’s balcony 🙂
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.