The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Shopping for men can be tough! If you’re anything like me, you want to be creative in your gift choices (no more ties or aftershave, please). Hopefully, with the help of ModCloth’s Guys gift guide and some shopping suggestions I’ve listed, you can gift with ease for everyone from dad to date this holiday!
The men in your life most likely fall into one or many of these categories below. To ease your buying blunders, I’ve listed some of my favorite gift items for each type of guy:
1. The Funny Man: Crap Jobs: 100 Tales of Workplace Hell and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies will keep your funny man entertained, and we’re sure he’ll get a kick out of stocking stuffers like the Hunting For Affection Narwhal Set and Kawaii Corn Dog Air Freshener!
2. The Gadget Guy: Be a little irreverent with the Get Your Mac On Pin, or provide him with gadgets that he would never find on his own like the Say Keys Mini Key Chain Camera.
3. The Artist: Even if you aren’t the guy in your life’s muse, you will surely inspire him with the Red Holga Starter Kit and the Banksy art book Wall and Piece.
4. The Guy Who Has Everything: The man who has everything probably does not yet own a Gnome on the Range Bowling Set or Easter Island ice trays!
5. The Film Buff. Keep his mind movie-sharp with the Cult Movie Quote Book.
6. The Fashionable Male: Keep this guy outfitted in cool wears with a Poketo wallet and the Coming Full Circle Scarf!
love this gift guide–boys are always so difficult to shop for!
ohh the men in my life are always the hardest to buy for!
Yet another great gift guide! Ya’ll should do one for bosses next – I’m totally stumped this year.
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.