Brides, this one’s for you! If your wedding planning and prep is well underway, you’ve probably already started pinning inspiration for your dream day on Pinterest. From ‘The Dress’ down to the menu, the color scheme, or the ultimate honeymoon destination, we bet those boards of yours are brimming with big ideas for your Big Day. Well, why not win a little something while you’re at it?
- A $200 ModCloth gift certificate
- a $200 True&Co gift certificate
- theBalm’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette and 3 Meet Matt(e) Hughes liquid lipsticks
- The Bouqs Co’s ‘Intimate Wedding’ package
To enter, create a Pinterest board that reflects your wedding style, whether it’s retro, rustic, black tie, or beachy… whatever your theme is all about. Bridesmaid dresses, color palettes, bouquet DIYs, invitation stationery — pin everything that inspires the wedding day of your dreams. Then, send your entry our way (details on how to do that below) and we’ll select a winner to receive the grand prize!
Ready to get started? Read over the detailed rules below!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- The contest starts on Wednesday, March 16 at 12 p.m. ET and ends on Wednesday, March 23 at 11:59 a.m. ET.
- To enter, email a link to your board to BigDayGiveaway@modcloth.com
- This contest is only open to US citizens and permanent legal residents.
- The winning board should express individuality, creativity, and a strong aesthetic vision.
- Once the entry period ends, we’ll select one grand prize winner based on creativity and adherence to the theme.
- The winner will be announced on this blog post and contacted via email by 5 p.m. ET on Friday, March 25.
- The grand prize winner will receive a $200 ModCloth gift certificate, a $200 True&Co gift certificate, theBalm’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette and 3 Meet Matt(e) Hughes liquid lipsticks, and The Bouqs Co’s ‘Intimate Wedding’ package.
- Be sure to check out all of our Official Contest Rules, too!
Happy pinning, and good luck!
UPDATE: And we have a winner! A big congrats to Sheri L., who took us to a terrifically tropical place with her dreamy destination wedding board. Thanks to everyone who played!